Skip to main content

Is there anyway i can get help with paying for my divorce?

Corning, AR |
Filed under: Divorce

I have been married since 1/6/1999.My husband left me 5 and half months after that.He has been in and out of prison and i have no money and wanting to get a divorce from him.I have no kids please can someone help me.

Attorney Answers 1


Legal Aid of Arkansas provides legal services for individuals in situations like yours. Often local attorneys will volunteer their time through this association. Contact them through their website.

Mark as helpful

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics