Is there anything I can do about Argosy University for trying to make me pay after them not applying my financial aid?

Turtle Lake, WI |

I had attended Argosy University and had processed my financial aid to help pay for tuition and other related costs. I was half way through a semester and they still hadn't applied my financial aid to my account. When asked about it I was told that they were having a hard time with financial aid, because there headquarters had moved and to give it sometime. A bit later my husband and I went down to the local campus and brought ours concerns to there attention. Again they claimed that they were backed up. I told them that I had processed my financial aid about a month before even starting classes. They said it didn't matter and that everyone was going to have to wait until they were gotten to. A friend of mine applied and was received practically immediately financial aid and all.

You have not given enough information for a meaningful answer. Ask an education attorney in your community and supply them with your enrollment documents and their financial aid brochure for the semester in question.