Is there anyone who can get me compensation?

Asked 2 months ago - New Hampton, IA

I had the Mirena IUD taken out back in 2012. It was removed normally even though it was embedded in my uteran wall. It caused me to have toxic shock syndrome and to be in the hospital. Its over 2 years later and I can't get pregnant. Even though nothing surgically was done I've had these complications and I should be compensated for it. I'm tired of being told no just because it wasn't surgically removed. I wanted to have one more child and I can't. I deserve compensation for all the complications it caused me and the mental stress. there has to be someone out there to help me.

1. Erik S. Fisk

Answered . Maybe, but this is not the way to look for him/her. Look for an attorney locally who handles malpractice, or use the Find a Lawyer tool here on Avvo.

2. David Ian Schoen

Pro

Answered . Your facts are not clear and the rules of this site do not permit us to respond to a general solicitation. I would suggest using the AVVO "Find a Lawyer" function or contacting your local bar association to find an experienced medical malpractice/ products liability attorney ASAP as I am sure the statute of limitations must be running.