Is there anyone out there who believes in justice? Who REALLY cares what is in the best interest of the child? I NEED YOUR HELP!

Asked over 2 years ago - Boynton Beach, FL

For last year, I have been legally bullied and held legal hostage by my daughter’s father, his attorney , and his wife, who is also an attorney. My daughter’s father has told me his plan is to “Run me into the streets.” His current wife seems to be extremely jealous of both me and my disabled daughter. My daughter’s father’s wife wants revenge because I will not retract an abuse report against my daughter’s father which led to his arrest 2003 and resulted in their inability to adopt a child. When my daughter visits her father, not only is his current wife abusive but my daughter’s father fails to take any actions to protect his own daughter.

This is not about me; it is about a beautiful child who already has the cards stacked against her. Please don’t let us be a statistic!!! Help us!!!

1. Robert Lincoln

Answered . If you need an attorney and can't afford one, try contacting legal aid of Palm Beach County
    http://www.legalaidpbc.org/

Depending on your daughter's needs and the complexity of the situation, you might consider asking to have a guardian ad litem appointed for her. Palm Beach County's program can be found at http://galpbc.org/.

2. Barry Franklin Poulson

1

Answered . You need an attorney of your own. You can find a family law attorney by AVVO search or in local ads. Call a couple, discuss fees, and hire the one you like Bring your retainer to the first meeting. Your attorney can work to protect you and the child. This is no battle to enter alone.