Is there anybody out there that will take on Federal workman's comp.

My girlfriend was injured on the job, working for the federal govt. Has had multiple back surgeries ( to include getting cages in her spine) and is in need of another surgery more cages, the physical, emotional, and financial pain has been devastating. Not to mention getting kicked when your down, the Department of Labor has fought her every step of the way. She has never been compensated for her severe injury and she was terminated from her job because of it. Her legs go numb all the time, she is always in pain, and she suffers everyday. The impact that this injury has had on her life is so unfair and unjust, that there has to be some re-course. Any advice would be greatly Appreciated.

Vancouver, WA -

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Personal Injury Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to find one in your city.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
Larry Alan Apfelbaum

Larry Alan Apfelbaum

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Bloomington, IL

Our firm refers all Fed WC to Alan Shaipro's firm in Ohio. I dont have his contact information am sure he can be fond on Avvo or using Google.

George Ellis Corson IV

George Ellis Corson IV

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Orange, CA

She was probably terminated for an inability to do her job since 2004, rather than filing a claim.