Is there anybody out there that will take on Federal workman's comp.

Vancouver, WA |

My girlfriend was injured on the job, working for the federal govt. Has had multiple back surgeries ( to include getting cages in her spine) and is in need of another surgery more cages, the physical, emotional, and financial pain has been devastating. Not to mention getting kicked when your down, the Department of Labor has fought her every step of the way. She has never been compensated for her severe injury and she was terminated from her job because of it.
Her legs go numb all the time, she is always in pain, and she suffers everyday. The impact that this injury has had on her life is so unfair and unjust, that there has to be some re-course.
Any advice would be greatly Appreciated.

The injury originally took place back in 2003 or 2004, she was working for the TSA.

Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to find one in your city.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Our firm refers all Fed WC to Alan Shaipro's firm in Ohio. I dont have his contact information am sure he can be fond on Avvo or using Google.

I am licensed to practice law only in Illinois. Any advice that I render is for general information purposes and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Also it is very important to keep in mind that all legal claims have statues of limitation to file that cannot be missed. A local attorney should be consulted to learn the time limits applicable to a particular claim.

She was probably terminated for an inability to do her job since 2004, rather than filing a claim.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury