Is there anybody out there that will take on Federal workman's comp.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Vancouver, WA

My girlfriend was injured on the job, working for the federal govt. Has had multiple back surgeries ( to include getting cages in her spine) and is in need of another surgery more cages, the physical, emotional, and financial pain has been devastating. Not to mention getting kicked when your down, the Department of Labor has fought her every step of the way. She has never been compensated for her severe injury and she was terminated from her job because of it.
Her legs go numb all the time, she is always in pain, and she suffers everyday. The impact that this injury has had on her life is so unfair and unjust, that there has to be some re-course.
Any advice would be greatly Appreciated.

The injury originally took place back in 2003 or 2004, she was working for the TSA.

Pro

1

Answered . Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to find one in your city.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Larry Alan Apfelbaum

Answered . Our firm refers all Fed WC to Alan Shaipro's firm in Ohio. I dont have his contact information am sure he can be fond on Avvo or using Google.

3. George Ellis Corson IV

Answered . She was probably terminated for an inability to do her job since 2004, rather than filing a claim.