Is there any way to have someones unsupervised probation revoked

Asked over 1 year ago - Norfolk, VA

I know someone who has violated their unsupervised probation 3 times in the past year and no one has done any thing about it...all for the same charge too. is there anything i can do to bring this to the courts attention.

1. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

4

Answered . Let the probation department know.

2. Stephen Patrick Pfeiffer

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with the previous answers, you need to notify the probation officer.

3. Douglas Holbrook

2

Answered . I would concur that a phone call to his probation department will hopefully trigger some action.

4. Deborah C Anderson Esq

2

Answered . Look long and hard at your reasons for wanting this person's unsupervised probation revoked. If you are being personally threatened, then by all means call the police. If you just want to get this person in trouble, think about how you would feel if the situation were reversed. Is this person breaking the law, or just violating some technical requirement?

My advice should in no way be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship.