Is there any way the judge will give me sole custody of our daughter, and leave me to deside when it's best for her father to se

Asked 3 months ago - Yuma, AZ

I've always let him see her no matter what was going on with us, he went and lied to the court and got an emergency decree and now that he has her he hardly lets me see her, and when he does it's only for about 4 hours a day. My son, hardly gets to see his sister that he was with every waking moment. I now have a lawyer but I feel as if I don't know what's going on and I don't feel he's pushing for me

1. Steven W Zachary

1

Answered . Since you have a lawyer that is the person who should be giving you advice. Get an appointment with him and ask what is the legal strategy, what are the obstacles, what are the strengths and what is the legal process that the court will follow in your case. Once you have all the information you should have a better understanding

2. Valarie A McNeice

Pro

Answered . I practiced in Yuma before moving to Prescott, AZ. It is a close legal community. You definitely need someone who will fight for you. I would need more details to know if you have a chance to get sole legal decision making. If you are not comfortable with your current attorney, you should get a second opinion.