Is there any way i can get a restricted drivers license in illinois while i try paying off my civil judgements

Blue Island, IL |

I'm trying to get my driver license back or restricted driver license to get back and for to work but I have these civil judgements against me and I'm trying to work with creditors but get no head way.

1. You have a safety responsibility suspension(s). If the creditors will note accept a payment plan, you may need to file bankruptcy which will wipe out the suspensions.

2. Some civil judgments cannot be discharged in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy to qualify for a clean slate for your respective driving privilege reinstatement you seek. First consult with a good bankruptcy attorney on the possibility of a discharge of those outstanding financial liabilities.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

3. You really need to sit down with a bankruptcy attorney. Good luck.

www.srtriallawyers.com

Charles Schierer
    1-312-888-5832

www.srtriallawyers.com. You may hire our firm by calling 1-312-888-5832. Personal Injury cases on a contingency fee basis. If we are unable to collect money for you, then you pay nothing. This answer is only general information, is not "legal advice" and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Proper legal advice can only be obtained after hiring an attorney and providing full information regarding your case.

DUI topics