Skip to main content

Is there any way I can do this?

Pottsville, PA |

im16, I am involved with C&Y, and im in a placement for truancy. my plan before I was placed was to drop out of school, with a fulltime job, if I am able to get a fulltime job, would I be able to sign out of school, and be able to get out of the home? and if so who would I have to talk to about this?

Attorney Answers 1


You can call social services and ask them your questions. You should also consider getting your GED.

We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute legal advice. Any statements I have made are based upon the very limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in California.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

1 comment

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi


Excellent response by Ms. Sergeant. I would highly recommend that you hire her for her professionalism and her competence. Many other attorneys on this site are simply trying to solicit clients, whereas Ms. Sergeant is answering questions as a public service.

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics