Is there any way I can do this?

Pottsville, PA |

im16, I am involved with C&Y, and im in a placement for truancy. my plan before I was placed was to drop out of school, with a fulltime job, if I am able to get a fulltime job, would I be able to sign out of school, and be able to get out of the home? and if so who would I have to talk to about this?

1. You can call social services and ask them your questions. You should also consider getting your GED.

We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute legal advice. Any statements I have made are based upon the very limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in California.

Juvenile law topics