Is there any way can be speed up the asylum interview which is been waiting for more than 14 months in NY asylum office.

Woodside, NY |
Filed under: Political asylum

what would be the ground of the aslyum claim if the some one doesnot meet the interview in timely. waiting for asylum interview for more than 14 months in NY asylum office.

1. I doubt it, but you can go to the USCIS website and see the criteria for an expedite

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. No, you can not speed up the slow-turning wheels of justice.

___________________________________________________________
    Franco Capriotti - Senior Immigration Counsel
    CAPRIOTTI INTERNATIONAL LAW
    franco@capriotti.com -- 1-503-803-0055 -- www.capriotti.com
    SKYPE MULTI-PARTY VIDEO AVAILABLE

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

3. No

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.