Is there any relief available for me or any thing i can do to start my process of adjusting my status?

Asked about 2 years ago - Sugar Land, TX

I have been in the US since 1998, came as a F-1 student and overstayed my visa. I own property and have 2 US born children, and no criminal record.My brother and i started a restaurant business back in 98 but its under my brothers name .My brother is a US citizen. I help manage the restaurant.Back then i didn't know that i could've filled through the restaurant-we were advised against it by a lawyer who stated that because we were brothers immigration would deny my application. A few employees were petitioned through the restaurant and have received their green card.

1. Nicklaus James Misiti

Answered . Not unless you are married to a USC or your children are over 21 or you qualify for asylum or some other form of relief. Speak with an attorney for more information on these options.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global
    212 537 4407

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Not on the facts you give.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.