Skip to main content

Is there any pro bono lawyers in sacramento county for cps cases?

Sacramento, CA |

i need to find a lawyer for my case the court appointed lawyer is not helping me deal with cps for the past 18 months an im tired of it

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Unless you hire an attorney, you are going to be stuck with your court appointed attorney. CPS cases are very time-consuming and require a lot of work. I seriously doubt anyone will do your case pro-bono.

    Good Luck.

    Legal disclaimer: Responses to these questions are necessarily limited to the information provided by the questioner. Any opinion is therefore of limited value and does not create an Attorney-Client relationship. Full consultation with an attorney is necessary in order to give any opinion of any value. There may be facts and factors that are not disclosed that would change an opinion. Therefore, you should always consult with an attorney before acting on any advice given in this format.