Is there any possibility that my greencard renewal application to be rejected?

Asked over 1 year ago - Falls Church, VA

I have green card since 2005 through family. My card expire in 2015. I had come to USA only for visit ( 20 days )during 2005 to 2012 .
Now I am staying in USA.
Do my green card renewal application to be rejected since I hadn't stay?

1. 4

Answered . Possibly if you have been out of hte uSA for more htan a year at a time or even in some cases more than 6 months at a time and you have not filed annual tax returns. Consult an attorney to determine if you may have abandoned your green card

2. 3

Answered . That is a very strong possibility. You should be working with an attorney to see if you can navigate through this.

Niren & Associates
    www.visaplace.com
    fadi@visaplace.com
    (toll free) 1-866-929-0991
    (local) 416-410-7484
    Offices in Toronto and Buffalo

3. 3

Answered . Yes, that is a very real possibility. As a permanent resident, you are expected to LIVE the majority of the time in the US.

4. 2

Answered . Possibly, discuss with immigration lawyer

www.BulgarianImmigrationLawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630