Is there any online classes/school that I can take in order to remove points from 07' for driving on a suspended?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Bakersfield, CA

For possible employment, I need to have my points reduced from 4 to 2.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Andrew Stephen Roberts


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Perhaps you did not supply enough information- but points drop off after 3 years. Check with DMV .

  2. Thomas Anthony Schaeffer

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Agreed.

    Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.... more
  3. Tina Marie Barberi

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You can not do traffic school for a suspended license. A suspended license is on the DMV record for 5 years.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,959 answers this week

2,772 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,959 answers this week

2,772 attorneys answering