Is there any online classes/school that I can take in order to remove points from 07' for driving on a suspended?

Bakersfield, CA |

For possible employment, I need to have my points reduced from 4 to 2.

Perhaps you did not supply enough information- but points drop off after 3 years. Check with DMV .

That's what we had thought too, but now someone is telling us it's 7 years for Driving on a Suspended! ;-(.

Chris J Feasel

Chris J Feasel

Driving on a suspended license is NOT a simple traffic offense. it can be a misdemeanor, which is probably why it hasn't dropped off yet. Theres no traffic school you can do for that.

Andrew Stephen Roberts

Andrew Stephen Roberts

i agree

Agreed.

Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principals discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different States.

You can not do traffic school for a suspended license. A suspended license is on the DMV record for 5 years.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets