Is there any one who is willing to work with income?

Denver, CO |

I dont qauilfity for colorado legal services. Its a conflicted of interest.

What is your question? Are you asking for someone to work for free on your case because you aren't considered low income enough? Is there some reason they would want to do that (public interest, plain injustice). And what would be the conflict of interest.

Your question is too incomplete and cryptic to answer.

This answer is provided under the “Terms and Conditions of Use” (“ToU”), particularly ¶9 which states that any information provided is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and me or any other attorney. Such information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. In particular, my answers and those of others are not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely solely upon Legal Information you obtain from this website or other resources which may be linked to an answer for informational purposes. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Site are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege. The full Avvo ToU are set forth at . In addition, while similar legal principles often apply in many states, I am only licensed to practice in the State of New York and Federal Courts. Any general information I provide about non-New York laws should be checked with an attorney licensed to practice in your State. Lastly, New York State Court rules (22 NYCRR Part 1200, Rule 7.1) also require me to inform you that my answers and attorney profile posted on the site may be considered "attorney advertising" and that "prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome".

Many of us work on a slow pay/low pay basis, depending on the case. I am not sure if this is a legal malpractice question or a civil rights question. You will need to tell us the area of law, so that we can see if we can work with you.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

Recommended articles about Personal injury