IS THERE ANY LAWYERS THAT CAN GIVE ME A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION CONCERNING AN ORDER OF HARRASSMENT? IM ON SSI AND DONT HAVE $

Las Vegas, NV |

IM TRUTHFULLY INNOCENT AND MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS ARE BEING STEPPED ON

This forum provides a wonderful opportunity for the exchange of information, in a question and answer format. As with things of this nature, it works best when there is a question that has sufficient detail to allow informed responses. I would recommend adding details to fill out the nearly complete lack of detail.

This answer is not a substitute for consulting with and retaining the services of an attorney for your legal needs. By providing this answer, I am not entering into an attorney client relationship with you.

Use the find a lawyer tool here on AVVO to locate an attorney in your area who handles the topics you have indicated.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,

IVE TRIED BUT NO ONE WILL EVEN TALK TO ME WITHOUT MONEY

Robert Jason De Groot

Robert Jason De Groot

Is there a criminal case against you? If you cannot get a free phone consultation, pay for one. If you do not have the money to pay for a consultation, then perhaps contact legal aid in your area.

NO THERE IS AN INJUNCTION THAT WAS OBTAINED UNLAWFULLY AND THERE ISNT ANY LEGAL AID WHERE IM AT. AFTER GOING THROUGH WHAT I HAVE THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS I SEE THAT ALL ANYONE CARES ABOUT ANYMORE IS MONEY!! DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE BEING WRONGLY ACCUSED. IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY THEN YOU ARE SCREWED!!

Robert Jason De Groot

Robert Jason De Groot

Well, you see even before being allowed to take the bar exam, each one of us had to obtain a doctorate degree in law. It seems to me that all you want to do is scream at us. I had no idea that this was about an injunction until just now. Perhaps what you need more than an attorney is just someone to talk to who cares.

WASNT AWARE THAT I WAS YELLING AT ANYONE AND YOU ACT LIKE THE INJUNCTION IS NO BIG DEAL BUT IT IS WHEN THE HIGHSCHOOL IN OUR AREA IS ON THE PLACES IM NOT SUPPOSED TO GO TO BUT I HAVE A CHILD TO TAKE TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY.

Robert Jason De Groot

Robert Jason De Groot

When you use all caps it is like you are yelling. You have to pay for legal representation. You are not entitled to a free lawyer. If you have a question about domestic injunctions, you should see a family lawyer in your area.

IM BLIND AND THANKS

Civil rights topics