Skip to main content

Is there any lawyer willing to help me in a pro bono program? (an international student )

Orlando, FL |

As I am experiencing unexpected hard conditions thesedays, I would like to request for a help of an attorney with the minimum possible compensation. Is it possible?(criminal case, misdemeanor)

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Here's what you do...Asphyxiate your daughter, drive around with her lifeless body in your trunk for a few days, then toss the body in the woods. Spend the next month partying like it's the end of the world. When the cops ask you about it, lie your a$$ off. Presto! An army of lawyers and talking heads to give you free advice.

I might not take your case, but give me a call and we can talk about it. 407-488-2981.

William David Umansky

William David Umansky


I will call you dude! Lol



you donot have time to call him! you are more busy...


I don't know many people, much less attorney, who like to work for free or even at a discounted rate unless there is a really compelling need by someone and they are a deserving individual. If your issue is important enough, you would find money to hire a decent lawyer.

Nevertheless, you should contact Orange County Legal Aid


Richard is correct. A lawyer who has worked hard, has a great staff and cares about his profession will not cheapen themselves. There is also a motto "you get what you pay for". If your case is serious enough to you find someone to help you or ask the judge to appoint you a public defender.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-228-3838 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at and put AVVO in the subject line.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer