Is there any lawyer willing to help me in a pro bono program? (an international student )

Orlando, FL |

As I am experiencing unexpected hard conditions thesedays, I would like to request for a help of an attorney with the minimum possible compensation. Is it possible?(criminal case, misdemeanor)

Here's what you do...Asphyxiate your daughter, drive around with her lifeless body in your trunk for a few days, then toss the body in the woods. Spend the next month partying like it's the end of the world. When the cops ask you about it, lie your a$$ off. Presto! An army of lawyers and talking heads to give you free advice.

I might not take your case, but give me a call and we can talk about it. 407-488-2981.

2. I don't know many people, much less attorney, who like to work for free or even at a discounted rate unless there is a really compelling need by someone and they are a deserving individual. If your issue is important enough, you would find money to hire a decent lawyer.

Nevertheless, you should contact Orange County Legal Aid

3. Richard is correct. A lawyer who has worked hard, has a great staff and cares about his profession will not cheapen themselves. There is also a motto "you get what you pay for". If your case is serious enough to you find someone to help you or ask the judge to appoint you a public defender.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-228-3838 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.