IS THERE ANY LAWYER WHO CAN KEEP ME OUT OF JAIL I HAVE 3 KIDS KIDS AT HOME

Naples, FL |

I was arrested for shoplifting at Wallmart in Ga. this time witch will violate my probation and I am on probation for grand theft shoplifting in Naples Fl. about 1 year ago i am being supervised in Ga. I have 1 mister-minor shoplifting charge on my record as well when I was 19 I am now 37 is there anyone who can keep me out of jail ? if so can I return to Ga. And if not how long will I stay in jail? what the best thing to do in this situation? Can anyone help me? I bonded out and i haven't told my po yet what is the best thing for me to do? I don't want to go to jail ! Please help me.

is house arrest a possibility?

You need to contact an Georgia attorney, who will be able to look at the facts and maybe negotiate something with the District Attorney.

a georgia lawyer told me to contact a florida lawyer because i am on fl.state probation georgia is just supervising me

Gerald Ashland Griggs

Gerald Ashland Griggs

That's true. I thought u were on probation out of a Georgia court.

By the information in your post, I gather you were just arrested for a 3rd retail theft. Such is not as bad as the fact that this is your 2nd retail theft in a year, which is not as bad as the fact that your latest theft violates your felony probation, which is not as bad as the fact that you are on probation for theft. Violating your theft probation with an act of theft is about as bad as it gets.

Based on those facts, prison is definitely on the table, but probation is indeed possible. You would be in worse shape if the latest act of thievery involved a greater value amount.

You are in a situation where an attorney would truly do you some good. If you are deemed poor, you'll qualify for a taxpayer-funded attorney at the public defender's office. If not, hire a private criminal defense attorney in your area. You may want to try Aaron O'Brien, John Musca, Nico Vitale, or Dominick Russo.