Is there any lawyer that will take on a 38 year old criminal case?

Asked 8 months ago - Fayetteville, NC

Someone was set up for this crime and past lawyers won't do anything about it. There was no DNA and the so call evidence was lost. Haven't seen the parents and are passed now, also has missed out all the family gatherings. This one has done nothing wrong and is a model inmate working as a TA.

1. Anna Morrison Goodwin

Pro

7

Answered . You may want to contact the Innocence Project - a number of law schools work directly with attorneys on cases with questions like this.

2. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

3

Answered . Use the find a lawyer tool on this site to locate someone. Attorneys are not going to just say, oh I will take that case. A complete review is necessary, of everything, before an opinion can be made about what to do.

3. Raushanah Fadqua Rodgers

Pro

Answered . As suggested by other attorneys, your best bet would be to contact the Innocence Project. That organization has a whole staff of lawyers, law students, investigators and supporting assistants devoted to researching evidence to support exoneration of the wrongfully convicted. Try to give them a ring.

Be sure to enjoy your New Year!