Is there any good district attorney's that handle dui's, but in my case, its a dui probation violation?????? thank you

I'm from Riverside County area by the way.

Riverside, CA -

Jeffrey Scott Bullard

Jeffrey Scott Bullard

DUI / DWI Attorney - San Bernardino, CA

District Attorney's prosecute cases. You don't want a DA to handle your case, you want a Defense Attorney. There are lots of great attorneys. You need to call one and get a free consultation before you do anything. Don't go to court alone or at least don't go to court before you talk to an attorney.

Matthew Murillo

Matthew Murillo

DUI / DWI Attorney - Riverside, CA

I think you are confused. There are hundreds of District Attorneys throughout Riverside County that handle DUI cases. They all work for the District Attorney's office, PROSECUTING cases.

What I think you mean, I hope, is a DEFENSE attorney. And yes, there are several. Call up a few for a consultation and go from there.

Thomas Victor Wallin

Thomas Victor Wallin

DUI / DWI Attorney - Riverside, CA

Every DUI case is unique. In order to fully answer your question we would require more information such as the case number and specifics about the violation of probation. For example - what caused you to violate - did you pick up a new case or did you fail to complete a requirement of probation. Our firm has a former Riverside District Attorney on staff to assist with this kind of case, however additional information regarding your case is required. Riverside can be a tough court but knowing the court and being a skilled negotiator can lead to a fair outcome in the case.

Ryan James Tegnelia

Ryan James Tegnelia

DUI / DWI Attorney - San Diego, CA

District Attorneys are prosecutors. Defense attorneys represent individuals charged with crimes. There are several experienced defense attorneys in Riverside county. You should contact one and arrange a free consultation.

SLG Criminal Law Group
515 South Flower Street
36th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
213-236-3660

Michael James Kennedy

Michael James Kennedy

DUI / DWI Attorney - Indio, CA

The others have correctly answered/advised re "DAs." Presuming that you meant that you are looking for a "good" defense attorney to help you, there are many who are good, few of us who are great; if you need the latter, give us a shout. www.kennedyroelaw.com