Skip to main content

Is there any chance I legally stop the ratification on my foreclosed home? We know the mortgage was fraud.

Olney, MD |
Filed under: Foreclosure Fraud

Our home was on foreclosure auction at the end of April. No one bid on it. The lawyers told me that it has been reverted to the bank. I just checked with the bank, it has not been ratified yet. We know this bank has done lots of fraudulent mortgages. Is there a way that we file a motion and stop the rectification?

We have a neighbor who is ready to purchase it.

Thanks for your advice!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to confer with an attorney who specializes in foreclosures. Without a careful review of the foreclosure process and the alleged fraudulent loan documents, a decision on what could be done cannot be made.

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer