Is there any attorney that handles online (Web) fraud cases. It also includes copyright of Google Checkout.

Asked over 1 year ago - Naples, FL

Sent $4000 to person that never shipped the car. Plus they copied exactly the Google checkout sight and called me and posed as a Google Checkout Representative and claimed to use DAS automotive transport. However when called or faxed to question of course no one answers, Is there any repercussion I can take at this point?

1. Eugene P. Castagliuolo

3

1

Answered . The facts you present sound pretty much like a case I handled a few years back. I sued the car seller successfully in Florida (he was somewhere out west). The Florida court had jurisdiction because it was an internet sale. Good luck!

2. Scott Richard Kaufman

2

Answered . I would have said call the FBI, but at this point a call to Mr. Castuglio may be a better bet.