Is there ANY attorney out there willing to help me with this medical malpractice case? I am running out of CRITICAL time!

Asked over 1 year ago - Murfreesboro, TN

I had a surgery to remove a kidney due to cancer on 7/9/10.During this surgery there was a clip pin left inside me.I was lied to by the surgeon&2 other Dr's that were called in to assist in an 2nd emergency 'exploratory' surgery,which they said must be done because they believed I had a bowel obstruction.After the 2nd surgery,they said there was nothing found.They released me saying all my symptoms were due to pneumonia!My symptoms were more like septic poisoning.I had a stomach swollen so bad it appeared as if I was 9 mths pregnant&ready to deliver,plus many other symptoms.There isnt enough room to lay this story out very well. But I have proof of all of this.I have records proving the item left inside&reports from the doc's that are VERY contradicting to one another.PLEASE,HELP ME!

Pro

6

Answered . Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool, and go down the list until you get representation.

2. Robert V Cornish Jr.

4

Answered . There are many able attorneys here on AVVO, and the Nashville Bar Association has a referral service as well, http://lawyer-referral.nashvillebar.org/.

3. David Ian Schoen

Pro

5

Answered . If you are accurately reporting the facts, it doesn't seem like you should have difficulty getting an attorney to help you.

4. Jacob Shad Mason

3

Answered . You need to speak with a local medical malpractice attorney. On Avvo.com you can find a local lawyer using the site's Find a Lawyer search feature. This site is for asking legal questions about what to do next. Sometimes the answers are simple, like telling someone to file a form. In your situation, the answer is to speak with an attorney personally. Good luck.