Is there ANY attorney out there willing to help me with this medical malpractice case? I am running out of CRITICAL time!

Murfreesboro, TN |

I had a surgery to remove a kidney due to cancer on 7/9/10.During this surgery there was a clip pin left inside me.I was lied to by the surgeon&2 other Dr's that were called in to assist in an 2nd emergency 'exploratory' surgery,which they said must be done because they believed I had a bowel obstruction.After the 2nd surgery,they said there was nothing found.They released me saying all my symptoms were due to pneumonia!My symptoms were more like septic poisoning.I had a stomach swollen so bad it appeared as if I was 9 mths pregnant&ready to deliver,plus many other symptoms.There isnt enough room to lay this story out very well. But I have proof of all of this.I have records proving the item left inside&reports from the doc's that are VERY contradicting to one another.PLEASE,HELP ME!

1. You need to speak with a local medical malpractice attorney. On Avvo.com you can find a local lawyer using the site's Find a Lawyer search feature. This site is for asking legal questions about what to do next. Sometimes the answers are simple, like telling someone to file a form. In your situation, the answer is to speak with an attorney personally. Good luck.

This advice being provided in no way represents the formation of a lawyer client relationship. This is advice only based on limited information. The advice seeker should seek an in-person meeting with a qualified attorney to discuss his or her issue.

2. Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool, and go down the list until you get representation.

3. If you are accurately reporting the facts, it doesn't seem like you should have difficulty getting an attorney to help you.

4. There are many able attorneys here on AVVO, and the Nashville Bar Association has a referral service as well, http://lawyer-referral.nashvillebar.org/.

The foregoing is not legal advice nor is it in any manner whatsoever meant to create or impute an attorney/client relationship.