Is there an example I can look at of a filled out form FL-142?

San Diego, CA |
Filed under: Divorce

If I can see a filled out form that would help.

the following link should be helpful

Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, as each situation is fact specific, and it is not possible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and court pleadings filed in the case. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

You can go to your local courthouse and the family law facilitator can help you.

All information and answers provided are for reference purposes only and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Further, this information is NOT to be considered legal advice regarding your particular situation, and an Attorney-Client relationship is not created by viewing this information. Changes in the law or the specifics of your case may result in legal interpretations that are different from those presented. You should always seek advice directly from an attorney.