Skip to main content

Is there an easy way to Just stop sheriff from removing me from apartment, i'm not interested in filing BK.

Buena Park, CA |

Thank you!

Attorney Answers 1


Assuming the eviction was done correctly, no. In some limited situations (hardship), you can petition the court to stay the eviction for a limited period of time. However, those are difficult to win and usually require you to post rent for the additional time.

Do not make a decision that could impact your income on a quick internet question, and quick answer. You should fully discuss with an attorney before proceeding.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics