Is there an attorney to take this accident case on contingency basis?

I was driving South on Fonded and stopped at a red light . There was a car in the left lane as well as the right and there was one vehicle in front of me . A police came up behind me with lights on . I didn't know where I was supposed to go so I didn't move . Then the police went behind the car in the left turn lane , that was was trying to move to let him through and the car in front of me didn't know I was there , so they quickly moved backward and hit me with some force because they didn't know I was there . This case involved that is referred to as the eggshell law . The wreck was not so bad , but the condition of my neck after having bones removed from one level below cc - 7 , which were replaced with eight perm ant screws was enough to cause additional damage to my neck . I was seen by two Neurosurgeons , who agree with this . One has retired and does not want to be involved . The other is willing to testify in my favor .

Houston, TX -

Cesar Garcia

Cesar Garcia

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - San Antonio, TX

You should contact your local Bar Association for a list of personal injury attorneys who can give you a free consultation.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

You would want to call one of the attorneys in your state who answered above to discuss in detail.

Henry L. Moore

Henry L. Moore

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Austin, TX

I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this. You are fortunate to have several very good attorneys in the Houston area who handle these kinds of cases. Look for someone who actually has a trial record, not just a big add on TV. Ask some pointed questions. Are you board certified? How many of these cases have you actually tried to verdict? Are you a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association? The Houston Trial Lawyers Association?
Also, know that you likely have a very tough case to win. If the case goes to trial, your lawyer will not be able to tell the jury that the guy who hit you has insurance. For all the jury knows, this guy will have to write you a check at the end of the case. This law isn't fair, but there is no way around it.
Juries tend to be a bit cynical about injury cases. It takes a lot of hard work, considerable experience, and a bit of good luck to succeed. I wish you and the attorney you hire the best of luck,

This e-mail (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. This transmission may be: (1) subject to the attorney-client privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this email in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this email is a violation of federal criminal law.

Richard Kurt Arbuckle

Richard Kurt Arbuckle

Personal Injury Lawyer - Houston, TX

The difficulty with your case is not so much the damage as whether the person ahead of you was negligent. They should have looked behind before backing up, but it is an unusual situation, so a jury might not be very upset.

David B Pittman

David B Pittman

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Fort Myers, FL

You should get a free consultation with an attorney in your area. The case may be complicated by the low damage, but based upon your preexisting conditions and the extent of your injuries from this accident, you really need to be represented by an attorney.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Seattle, WA

Consult with an attorney.

Daragh John Carter

Daragh John Carter

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Houston, TX

I herniated my L5/S1 disc by moving in bed, so you don't have to make a believer out of me that a low property damage accident can caused injury, but...I'm betting I probably won't wind up on your jury. What lies ahead for you in part is a function of the insurance company covering the driver who backed into you. Some are easier to deal with on others, particularly on eggshell skull plaintiff cases. If you have a neurosurgeon who will testify in deposition that within reasonable medical probability (those are magic words) the accident aggravated your previous condition, that is vital. I can tell you from experience however that deposing experts is very expensive. I just scheduled a treating orthopedist's deposition for next month: $2,500 flat fee for his time, and I considered that a relative bargain. Knowing your damages (what medically is wrong with you due to the accident) would help determine whether the potential cost of proving up your case is justified. You're welcome to call or email me to discuss further if you would like.