Is there an attorney that will take on a storage facility for illegal auction and racism?

Madison, AL |

I had the money to pay for my unit but the manager refused to take my payment. The auction was delayed from 10:30am to 12noon as the law states that the tenant, me, has the right to make payment on the day of the auction up until noon. The manager refused to let me on the property, take my payment from me or take payment from my daughter two days before the auction. I got a statement from one of the bidders regarding what happened at the auction and after showing her pictures of what I put in the unit she has stated that some of the obvious items were not in there. She has also stated that the manager has shown signs of being racist against me. All legal papers were never returned to me & identity theft for me & my kids will always be a threat.

If you have witness statements or other evidence showing you were not allowed to make your payment, I can help you find a local attorney. Feel free to contact me.

I think you will be required to pay an attorney by the hour to sue the storage facility. Racism probably will not be an issue in that type of case.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.

Recommended articles about Real estate