Is there an attorney that will take on a storage facility for illegal auction and racism?

Asked over 1 year ago - Madison, AL

I had the money to pay for my unit but the manager refused to take my payment. The auction was delayed from 10:30am to 12noon as the law states that the tenant, me, has the right to make payment on the day of the auction up until noon. The manager refused to let me on the property, take my payment from me or take payment from my daughter two days before the auction. I got a statement from one of the bidders regarding what happened at the auction and after showing her pictures of what I put in the unit she has stated that some of the obvious items were not in there. She has also stated that the manager has shown signs of being racist against me. All legal papers were never returned to me & identity theft for me & my kids will always be a threat.

1. Cameron Lee Hogan

Answered . If you have witness statements or other evidence showing you were not allowed to make your payment, I can help you find a local attorney. Feel free to contact me.

2. Randy William Ferguson

Answered . I think you will be required to pay an attorney by the hour to sue the storage facility. Racism probably will not be an issue in that type of case.