Skip to main content

Is there always a $10,000.000 "fee" in the owner occy cert addendum in CO? We have a property in TX , that may remain primary..

Denton, TX |

we own a house in TX, may rent it and want to buy forclosed fannie mae, more as a vacation home for now, in dolores Co. The realtors and mortgage agent are not very bright. Now we get all these addendums that were never mentioned as part of the purchase. Should we retain an attorney?

Attorney Answers 1


If you do not understand the additional documents that you are being requested to sign, you certainly may want to seek legal advice regarding these matters prior to closing the sale. If the financing or closing documents concern the Colorado property, then you should seek the advice of a qualified attorney located in the vicinity of the property who is licensed in Colorado. If you are dealing with the Texas property, our firm can handle most real estate issues you may have. If you are interested in discussing our representation of you concerning Texas real estate, please contact Michelle at (940) 891-0003. She will explain the terms of our potential representation, and can make an appointment to disucuss your legal issues if you wish.

Thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that this office handles the type of claims that you indicate in your e-mail. However, we do not give out any legal advice over the internet or telephone. Therefore, if you are interested in discussing our potential representation of you, please contact this office at the telephone number set forth below to schedule an appointment. During such conversation, a representative of our office will explain to you our rates and the basic financial terms of our potential representation. Please understand that until we have met with you and agreed to represent you, we are not your attorneys. Thank you again for you inquiry.

Mark as helpful

Real estate topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics