Is there a workplace lawyer in my area who is familiar with the new elimination of teacher tenure laws in Michigan?

Warren, MI |
Filed under: Education law

My district currently adopted the new elimination of teacher tenure laws and my teaching position has become threatened. I need a set of behaviors that may help to protect my job.

1. It will be determined by your districts contract. Although tenure may be eliminated there are other issues in the selection of those to be laid off, or rehired. Without all of the details it is impossible to give specific advice, or to formulate a plan of action and attack.

To the PROSPECTIVE client, please call myself or another attorney for your choice with more detaiils and an appointment. My PRELIMINARY answer to your question(s) is for general purposes and based upon what little information you have conveyed. It is based on such limited information that the general answer should never be relied as a reason for your action or inaction. My response does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship and such may only be established by mutual agreement, and the signing of a written retainer agreement, which will generally require payment for our services, as this is what we do for a living and, just like you, we must get paid for our work.. .

Education law topics