Is there a web site that I can locate my 9 digit case number in regards to my Federal Workers Compensation Case?

Asked 5 months ago - Fort Lauderdale, FL

My Florida Workers Compensation case number is 02-019855. I also have a Federal Workers Compensation Case.

1. Lawrence Henry Hornsby Jr.

Pro

Answered . Follow this link to the Office of the Judge of Compensation Claims' website, it has a Case Search on the website. http://www.jcc.state.fl.us/JCC/searchJCC/. I also added the link below. If this post does not allow me to post a link, simply do a web search for Florida Office of The Judge of Compensation Claims and look for the case search feature which is usually at the top of the website. I hope this helps.

2. Dennis Alan Palso

Pro

Answered . You can find out your claim number by calling the district office with jurisdiction over your claim. Provide your name, SSN, DOB, and date of injury. Claims are generally handled based on the geographical area in which the injured worker lives. A listing of the district offices and their contact information is available on line at http://www.dol.gov/owcp/contacts/fecacont.htm

If you were injured in Florida, the following is the OWCP (federal Office of Workers' Compensation Programs) district office for you.

Jacksonville, FL 32202
    (904) 366-0100

3. Richard M. Sands Jr.

Pro

Answered . Here is some information for you that comes directly from the Department of Labor, Office of Workers' Compensation Programs web page. While it is not a website, this should provide you with the information you are looking for.

How do I learn my claim number?

When a case is created, a pamphlet is mailed to the injured worker which includes the claim number and basic information about available benefits. You may also learn your claim number by calling the district office with jurisdiction over your claim. Provide your name, SSN, DOB, and date of injury. The office will be able to provide you with the claim number. Claims are generally handled based on the geographical area in which the injured worker lives. A listing of the district offices and their contact information is available on line at