Is there a way to move a case to another county in Georgia?

Asked 10 months ago - Lithia Springs, GA

I suspect some foul play and internal issues with my case in my current county, and would like to have it moved to a neighboring county where the grounds are a bit more even.

Additional information

This is for child support modifications

Attorney answers (1)

  1. William Daniel Davis


    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . You want to file a motion to transfer venue. Be aware that attempting to achieve a tactical litigation advantage is not an enumerated basis for doing so, however.

    The information above is for informational purposes only and it not intended, and should not be taken, as legal... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,436 answers this week

2,972 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,436 answers this week

2,972 attorneys answering