Is there a way to find out the approval/denial rates of immigration judges in San Francisco for non asylum seekers?

Asked about 1 year ago - Sacramento, CA

I keep coming across their asylum rates, but the case has more to do with proving bonafide marriage, so the asylum rates don't help me much in figuring out the percentage of people who get to stay after the IJ's approval. The case got denied because I had no evidence (documented) of good faith marriage, and I am referred to the IJ now. I still have no documented proof, so even if I do hire an attorney, I just don't see how the attorney will come up with tons of documented proof of bonafide marriage. If I did have some, then I think that there would be a point to hire an attorney, but in my situation where I had no evidence of immigration, I can generate fake documents for the IJ if you know what I mean. Can IJs rely on simply witness testimony or is it true that the IJ are more factual.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . Use the Syracuse University servery. It is known online as TRAC Immigration Project.

2. Madhu Kalra

Pro

5

Answered . I would recommend that you seek legal consultation with an attorney. Trust me, it will definitely help you in sorting out your legal issue. Good luck

3. Sean Larkin

5

Answered . Your legal ability to seek asylum is different than seeking residency through marriage. Also, a bonafide marriage may be established through the testimony of various parties. Do not present "fake" documents. If this is ever discovered you would lose residency and may be prosecuted. Take the advise of the other answering attorneys and seek legal counsel.