Skip to main content

Is there a way I can take my ex husband back to court and request child support after the boys turn 18 and enroll in college?

Kingwood, TX |

college is very expensive and my two boys want to go.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


These comments are made for educational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship exists between us.

Child support obligations end when the child reaches 18.

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer