Is there a way I can plead for disorderly conduct instead of underage consmption of alcohol in PA, I am 18

Asked over 3 years ago - Philadelphia, PA

I can't get my license taken away, if I do I'll be forced to drop out of school and my career will be ruined.

1. Michael Harris Fienman

Answered . The ability to negotiate a plea largely depends on the evidence available to support the charges pending against you, as well as your criminal history.

Contact a criminal defense attorney so that he or she can properly assess your case and develop an appropriate plan of action.

2. Arkady Rayz

Answered . Generally, an "underage consumption" citation can be amended to a "disorderly conduct." However, the plea agreement depends on a variety of factors, such as prior criminal record and the circumstances surrounding the issuance of the citation.