Is there a way i can get my wife and kids in the US while the i 130 petition is pending?

33313 |

I AM A USC AND WE HAVE TWO KIDS

1. I believe that you've asked a variation of this question two times today.

The answer is yes: K-3 and K-4 visas.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. Speak to an attorney about whether you qualify for a K-3. Best of luck.

Kindly note that this posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Remember, this site is akin to an internet blog. Do not rely on information here to make important decisions in your life. Make an appointment to meet with a licensed attorney in his or her office (or via Skype or phone) to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. Yes. Consult with an immigration attorney about a K-3 visa for your wife and K-4 visas for your children. An immigration attorney will be able to help you with the process and make sure all the documentation is filed correctly.

The information provided is intended for informational purposes only and should not substitute for the advice and counsel of an attorney. This information does not constitute legal advice. We ask that you consult with a lawyer, as your facts are unique and because each situation requires analysis from many different perspectives. We cannot be responsible if you rely on information based on this website without the consultation of an attorney.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics