Is there a statute of limitations on how long you have, to file a suit against a former employer for wrongful termination?

Maple Grove, MN |

1. Hello. In the event you face this legal issue, you should have a private attorney analyze your claims and issues. Sometimes administrative deadlines of various sorts are involved, shorter than even the applicable statute of limitations. In matters involving wrongful termination, a case analysis needs to be made as to appropriate statute of limitations. This website provides only general information and is not at all to be considered legal advice for your personal legal issue. Should you be in need of attorney counsel in a matter involving time deadlines for legal action, you should seek private attorney counsel with no delay because you may forever lose your right to initiate certain legal actions by delay. Some attorneys, myself included, are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys, myself included, may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq., Employment Law, Rule 14 Qualified Neutral, Minnesota Supreme Court Roster Mediator, Tricia Dwyer, Esq. & Associates PLLC, Phone: 612.296-9666 EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR until 8 p.m. daily. See www.dwyerlawfirm.net

2. Yes, there is.