Is there a statute of limitations for filing charges of embezzlement?

Seattle, WA |

I've discovered that my "partners" cut me out of MY business. They took everything and changed the name to their own and are conducting business using 100% of my infrastructure. They cooked my books, changed my tax return, took everything.

1. 3 or 5 years SL depending on jurisdiction. Statue of limitations calculations are not simple and should not be used without the assistance and counsel of an experienced attorney.

Of course, every answer is based on the question asked and requires a more complete context. This answer should not be relied upon to make a legal decision. Seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney before acting. Law Offices of Raymond G. Wigell, Ltd. Defenders of the Constitution since 1975/ Aggressive Creative Defense Strategies/ Website: www.waaltd.com 24/7 --(708) 481-4800.

2. You need to talk with a business attorney. This way he/she will be able to get all the details and the amounts you are dealing with and give you a good SOL answer because it depends on quite a few factors. Good Luck