Is there a special process for people that want to join the Army / Navy ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Hollywood, FL

I currently have a dreamer status and i want to know if there is ANY Possible way i can serve The US.
Thank you

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Possibly, see the link below regarding the MAVNI program.

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . No. Unless you fall into very narrow category carved out for interpreters from certain languages, you have to be at least an LPR. Talk to a recruiter.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  3. John Daniel Hafemann

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Your best bet is to speak with a recruiter to determine your eligibility.

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

F-1 visa

The F-1 is the most common visa for students and exchange visitors attending academic institutions in the United States.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,297 answers this week

2,815 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,297 answers this week

2,815 attorneys answering