Is there a site on line where I can find a status on a modification for a inmate

Indianapolis, IN |

The inmate has a criminal case that he is currently doing time for now

1. it it's federal: www.pacer.gov

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

2. For state cases: If it is in Marion County, go to www.indy.gov and go to their "online services" link. You can search for a criminal case, but it charges a fee. For other counties, try www.courts.in.gov and go to the "trial court case search" tab. Some counties use www.doxpop.com instead.

THIS ANSWER IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. IT IS BASED ONLY ON THE LIMITED INFORMATION AVAILABLE. THIS ANSWER DOES NOT ESTABLISH AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.