Is there a settlement for personal injury when falling in a hotel

Colorado Springs, CO |

My mother and I chked in to a hotel and 13 min later I opened the bathroom door and slid in. The bathroom shower was running causing the tub to fill up and over flow and flood the bathroom, the house keeping never shut the water off I now have horrible pain in my leg/knee

Your question does not make clear when this happened, but you should seek prompt medical attention, and consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. Hopefully you reported this to the hotel. Good luck.

Get the medical treatment you need and then consult with a local Colorado attorney.

http://www.phillyinjurylawyer.com/

Please note that we are not forming an attorney - client relationship and the advice is meant to be general. Law Offices of Joel J. Kofsky 1616 Walnut Street Suite 2110 Philadelphia, PA 19103 http://www.phillyinjurylawyer.com/

You may have a potential premises liability claim to advance against the hotel. Contact a personal injury attorney immediately to more fully understand your rights under Colorado law!

Best of luck and I hope you are on the road to recovery!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Maybe see a doctor and ask what he thinks causes your pain.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.