Is there a settlement for personal injury when falling in a hotel

Asked about 2 years ago - Colorado Springs, CO

My mother and I chked in to a hotel and 13 min later I opened the bathroom door and slid in. The bathroom shower was running causing the tub to fill up and over flow and flood the bathroom, the house keeping never shut the water off I now have horrible pain in my leg/knee

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Joseph A Blaszkow

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Your question does not make clear when this happened, but you should seek prompt medical attention, and consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. Hopefully you reported this to the hotel. Good luck.

  2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You may have a potential premises liability claim to advance against the hotel. Contact a personal injury attorney immediately to more fully understand your rights under Colorado law!

    Best of luck and I hope you are on the road to recovery!

    In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship.... more
  3. Joel Jay Kofsky

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Get the medical treatment you need and then consult with a local Colorado attorney.

    Please note that we are not forming an attorney - client relationship and the advice is meant to be general.... more
  4. Howard Robert Roitman


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Maybe see a doctor and ask what he thinks causes your pain.

    The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,950 answers this week

2,977 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,950 answers this week

2,977 attorneys answering