Is there a settlement for personal injury when falling in a hotel

Asked about 2 years ago - Colorado Springs, CO

My mother and I chked in to a hotel and 13 min later I opened the bathroom door and slid in. The bathroom shower was running causing the tub to fill up and over flow and flood the bathroom, the house keeping never shut the water off I now have horrible pain in my leg/knee

1. Joseph A Blaszkow

4

Answered . Your question does not make clear when this happened, but you should seek prompt medical attention, and consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. Hopefully you reported this to the hotel. Good luck.

2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

2

Answered . You may have a potential premises liability claim to advance against the hotel. Contact a personal injury attorney immediately to more fully understand your rights under Colorado law!

Best of luck and I hope you are on the road to recovery!

3. Joel Jay Kofsky

2

Answered . Get the medical treatment you need and then consult with a local Colorado attorney.

http://www.phillyinjurylawyer.com/

4. Howard Robert Roitman

Pro

1

Answered . Maybe see a doctor and ask what he thinks causes your pain.