Is there a public place to find out if a house is going into foreclosure? Renting in Gilbert through a rental company.

Gilbert, AZ |

Homeowner (lives in Utah) wanted to sell us the house. We lost our house in Boston to a short sale and have been paying off that debt so we could buy again. We've been here for 2 years. Now homeowner says he's moving back in. They are upside down in their mortgage. I think it's going into foreclosure and they are trying not to have to give us 90 days. Is there a site where I can confirm this?

If the home has been noticed for foreclosure, the notice will be listed with the county recorder.

William Fife is an Attorney with Fife & Cesta, a compassionate firm conveniently located off the US 60 in Mesa, Arizona. The answers given here are based on the information in the question; for a complete answer you should have a consultation with an attorney you trust. Call now for a free bankruptcy consultation. We carefully evaluate your situation and give you real advice.

Steven Roger Rensch

Steven Roger Rensch

I used to use the list in the Arizona Business Journal.

I use the Arizona Business Journal.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant