Is there a list of do's and don'ts, if you might be under investigation for a car accident?

Mequon, WI |
Filed under: Civil rights

Are there things that might get you into trouble,(changing jobs).....that would not be related to a car accident?

Thank You

I am sorry, but your question is not clear.

I am uncertain the information you seek. Are you saying that you were in a car crash and now an investigation occurs? Or that you were in a car crash at work, work is currently investigating the crash, and now you want to change jobs?

The best advice is the most simple with any car crash investigation: tell the truth. If you work for a company, but want to change jobs, the insurance coverage should remain unless some exclusion exists.

Legal disclaimer: My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Civil rights topics