Is there a likelihood that there will be court costs assessed if "careless driving" citation is upheld?

Apopka, FL |

Wet road, rear end collision. No injuries. OFF-DUTY FHP officer "heard" accident. He had been in front of the car that was hit from behind. The off duty officer stopped to render aid. He then asked both parties for their driver's license. Off duty officer failed to return my license. My license was returned to me two days later by someone that found it on ground at a gas station. My car was not drivable after the collision. Anyway the ON- DUTY FHP officer will not return my phone calls. My replacement license was $32.00, as I could not go to work without a Driver's license. Should I expect to pay court costs if I contest the citation, and lose? How much? I know it is up to the judge, I just want "likelihood". Thanks for your time. Terry

1. Yes if the magistrate or judge funds you guilty.

2. Yes, but spend a couple hundred bucks for a local traffic court lawyer, and your chances of a successful resolution will increase exponentially.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Traffic tickets topics