Is there a legal document that I can get releasing myself and my insurer of liability hosting someone else's livestock?

Asked 6 months ago - Jamestown, KY

I have a small mini-farm that I was letting a neighbor graze their cattle on for free because I was cutting the grass ( 2 acres ) by a riding mower but it is dangerous, I almost broke my neck in the past mowing this plus it's also time consuming and costly, I have since switched home-owner's insurance and was told that the new insurance company frowns on hosting other people's livestock due to liability issues, what can I do to protect myself and my insurer against any potential claims short of switching insurance companies or going back to mowing this, what please are my options if any
Many Thanks,
Joe

Sorry about the poor punctuation.

I have already called a local attorney and the woman that answered the phone was not any help, good thing that I knew about this website or I'd be lost.

1. Robert Louis Gardana

Answered . Your neighbor may have his/her cattle insured, including liability coverage, or you can require it, -and you could have the owner add you as an additional insured on his policy.

2. Timothy George Kerrigan

Answered . If the local lawyer you called cannot help you, seek out another local lawyer.
    As suggested, there are a number of different ways to handle this situation and it will be up to you and your lawyer to determine which approach is best for you.