Is there a lawyer experienced in NJ Parole??

Asked over 1 year ago - Plainsboro, NJ

I am currently on parole and my wife had a TRO issued. My parole officer put me on Electronic monitoring and a special condition of no contact with my wife. She dismissed the TRO and parole says they are keeping the special conditions. I asked for an appeal but my officer plainly said there's no appeal. Please help.

1. Yolanda Navarrete

2

Answered . All the details regarding your case as well as review of prior court orders is necessary to give you a reliable answer.

2. Dean P Murray

1

Answered . Consult a lawyer. Your options would depend on the specific facts of your case. It's worth speaking to a lawyer for this matter.

One or more answers have been taken down.