Is there a lawyer experienced in NJ Parole??

Asked over 1 year ago - Plainsboro, NJ

I am currently on parole and my wife had a TRO issued. My parole officer put me on Electronic monitoring and a special condition of no contact with my wife. She dismissed the TRO and parole says they are keeping the special conditions. I asked for an appeal but my officer plainly said there's no appeal. Please help.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Yolanda Navarrete

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . All the details regarding your case as well as review of prior court orders is necessary to give you a reliable answer.

    973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely... more
  2. Dean P Murray

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Consult a lawyer. Your options would depend on the specific facts of your case. It's worth speaking to a lawyer for this matter.

    IMPORTANT: Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You... more
One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,835 answers this week

2,899 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,835 answers this week

2,899 attorneys answering