Is there a law in Florida that you can't swim in a condo pool after dusk

Fortville, IN |

I'm told you have to close the pool at dusk by law I can't find this law

1. It wouldn't necessarily be the law, it would be the CC&Rs and By Laws of your condo. Read them to see if you find this rule. If you can not find it, then go to the next meeting and ask what section they are relying on for this rule. Then obtain the minutes of that meeting as official proof of what was said. If you are not satisfied, then take the minutes, the CC&Rs and the By Laws to a local HOA attorney.

We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute legal advice. Any statements I have made are based upon the very limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in California.

State, local, and municipal law topics