Is there a law against a lender saying they are the lender on a deed of trust but the closing documents show another lender?

Asked about 1 year ago - Moreno Valley, CA

The truth in lending and all other closing docs show a company but the deed of trust and the note show a different company. Here's the catch, they have the same name but different city location addresses in the same state. If it is a corporation with a different address isn't that a different entity and they have different license numbers?

1. 1

Answered . you need a lawyer to review your documents....it seems youhave a problem with those people.

2. Answered . I totally agree with the other attorney, get this straightened out now.