Is there a law that said that you have to have a stress test each year if you have stent put in. I had two put in

Pendleton, SC |

none

1. A Law???? I doubt it very much, it may be an issue of good medical practice though. I suggest seeing a physician and asking about the issues surrounding medical treatment of patients with stents.

I am licensed in New Mexico and Pennsylvania, and therefore any discussion of issues related to other states must considered within that context. In addition, my comments are not intended to create a legal representation but merely to respond to the limited facts presented by the question. Any opinion herein is not meant as a precise statement of legal rights or as a recommendation of any particular course of action. A more complete legal review can be obtained through local counsel.